Nowadays, personalizing ecards is a must — the more flair you can add, the better! That's why sites like Mushy Gushy are great because it allows you to upload photos and cut and place your heads onto awesome video animations! When I spotted this site on Neatorama, I knew these cards would be a fun way to spread festive cheer for upcoming holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Mushy Gushy is really easy to use. And best of all, it's free!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!