This is a great site that not only beautifies your fun web 2.0 stuff, but it creates a simple direct link to all the sites you love. With My Cool Button you can personalize all your buttons with fun colors and fonts in four simple steps. It offers the joy of a RSS reader in a faster - non-techie format.
Featured on Shiny Shiny, the best part about this widget is the fact that it's free; Now if only I could narrow down the total number of sites I want to create buttons for...hmmm. Not gonna happen.
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!