Any Starbucks regular can attest that it must be doing something right, but that doesn't mean they are doing it all. The company has created a virtual idea and complaint box of sorts: My Starbucks Idea allows customers to share ideas, ask questions, and learn about what they're doing behind the scenes.
It's a PR stint in most senses, but it does allow you the satisfaction of knowing you're putting your genius ideas out there. Sorry, folks, but a user named CustIdea has already suggested offering customers a free drink, after purchasing a set number of them. You can go ahead and mark that one off your list.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!