Thanks to steen for sharing the cutest website we've seen in a while. Earlier this week a New York City man saw the woman of his dreams on the subway and went home and created the aptly named NY Girl of My Dreams webpage.
The site like a creative Craigslist Missed Connections post — he drew a squiggly drawing of the woman, described her as having "fancy braided hair," "rosy cheeks" and "blue gym shorts" and said she was writing in a journal while on the train.
His scheme to pass the word and find the woman worked! A friend of the woman saw the site and recognized her description. Unfortunately, they are keeping details of their romance or friendship mum. Check out the site to see more of his drawings. He has posted the announcement about finding her at the top, so you have to scroll down to the bottom for the pictures.
What's your favorite website? For tips of sharing it with me, just
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post”
- Give your story a “Title”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it
- Click “Next"
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags
- Click “I’m done” to submit content
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!