I feel like it has been awhile since I posted one of these naughty, useless, and pure fun websites, so here goes. Netdisaster helps you have some innocent fun spreading things like graffiti, meteors, flies, and spilled coffee all over various web pages. Once you visit Netdisaster you enter the URL of the website you want to destroy and then select the disaster. The way it works is Netdisaster overlays an animation that simulates the destruction of the target site by a disaster. The animation can go on automatically, or by using your mouse. Have fun!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!