The popular online invitation and party-planning website Evite has just stepped up its A game by introducing an updated Evite. The site you've already grown to love now has a fresh new design and so many more enhanced features. Currently in beta, the new Evite gives users the ability to go crazy customizing their own invites with pictures and other types of media — yes, now you can say good-bye to boring templates. You'll definitely notice that the interface is much cleaner and more user friendly. To check out the changes, just log into your Evite account, click on Invitations in the toolbar, and then "try our new invitation" under the invitation tab!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!