Ever wish you could create an anonymous telephone number that could self-destruct and erase the memory of certain callers? Thanks to a website called Numbr  you can do just that for free! Numbr allows you to generate your very own set of digits that can expire in one hour, one day, one week, or one month and will forward calls directly to your regular phone number. Featured on Lifehacker , Numbr is a great service to use if you need a temporary number for things like Craigslist  or creepy salesmen. Supported in twenty-three US cities, Numbr can forward calls to one or two phones, and will take voicemails as well as email you your temporary number's call history.To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group 
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group  and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!