I remember the days when starting your own blog was a rarity, and for the few people that were early adopters, they gave their new "website" all the TLC it deserved. Nowadays, starting a blog is like signing up for another email account or social network, been there, done that. Why have one, when you can have four, right? Well the website One Post Wonder realized that there are a bajillion blogs that got started, and by started I literally mean one-post started, and practically end with that same post. Have a peek at some of the sites, there's a lot with existential talk, bitterness, NSFW content, and plain randomness. Do you have any blogs like this?
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!