If you ask most people they'll tell you that good things do come to an end — think Arrested Development, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and romantic dates — but if you ask the creators of Orange's Unlimited website they'll tell you it shouldn't be so.
The Good Things Should Never End website falls under the same lengthy category as the Visuals of the World, a site that aims to be the longest visual website in the world and asks web users to share and contribute to their strip of seamless images.
Unlike Visuals of the World, the long strip of images on the Good Things site is created entirely by Orange Shop, a UK phone company that offers pay as you go phones as well as old school devices. It's a marketing scheme in the most entertaining way possible — the site does little but entertain. And it never ends. Seriously, try scrolling to the bottom of the rainbow road.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!