Created as a fan site to promote Lollapalooza 2007, this site lets you play dress-up by creating a PaloozaHead performer or by becoming one yourself. This is what JessNess had to say about it: "First you create a character, either with your own face or a already made one and then you choose your outfit. Decide your moves, pick a song and hit the stage!" This is her Paloozahead, where she took a picture of Audrey Hepburn and had her getting her groove on to Spoon's 'I Turn My Camera On'.. Ms.Hepburn's got the moves!"
I experimented with the site and it really is a lot of fun. I recommend it for distraction from other things, namely work, but only after you've performed surgery on our bunny friend.
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!