Roommate frustrations? Lunch missing from your work fridge. . . again? Whether you've just been tempted to leave an angry, anonymous (or not-so-anonymous) note or you're actually guilty of leaving one, they can be pretty funny to those not involved in the squabble.
The website Passive-Aggressive Notes posts "painfully polite and hilariously hostile writings from shared spaces the world over" — aka the note that your co-worker posted on the office fridge for all to see. I've mentioned the site before, but check it out again for new features including "'Word of the Day," calling out a hilarious user comment, or the "Greatest Hits" and "Kerry's Favorites" with links to the site's most popular and founder's favorite content.
It's perfect for scrolling through if you need a laugh. Or, for the ultimate passive-aggressive payback, submit a note of your own to be included on the site.
Have an interesting website like this you'd like to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
1. First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
2. Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
3. Give your story a "Title."
4. Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
5. Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
6. Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
7. Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
8. Click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the GeekSugar homepage!