Despite the holiday cheer and goodwill that's still emanating throughout the world, we all have our passive-aggressive moments. We can't help it really. It's a natural, if not necessary, defense mechanism to deal with all the unthoughtful people or awkward situations in our lives. So how do we deal with all that passive aggression?
nannychica recently blogged about Passive Aggressive Notes, a site that features a collection of funny notes from roommates, family members, and even strangers. As someone who constantly battles the smell of microwaved food coming from the kitchen unsure of how to react, the site gave me a real kick. It reminds me of a cross between the "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks and Post Secret.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!