Ever wish you could magically transcribe your voicemail messages so you could read them later? I don't know how many times I catch myself listening to a single message over and over to make sure I get all the details correct, so if I could just read a message, it would make my life so much easier! A site called PhoneTag has a nifty service that will actually take your voicemail messages and convert them into text messages — so you have them available to read, directly from your email inbox or phone.
There isn't anything to download on your phone, and the company has a free trial offer so you can test it out first to see what you think. After that, prices start at 35 cents per message, $10 for 40 messages a month, or $30 for unlimited.
Do you have a cool site like this you want to share with geeksugar readers? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!