Need more photo tips, but presented in an awesome way? Photojojo swoops around the web, collecting only the best photography tips, from adjusting things in photo-editing programs to how to DIY silhouette images on T-shirts from pics. What sets Photojojo apart from other sites like this is the upbeat, irreverent attitude (their tagline is, after all, "We find the best photo shiz anywhere").
And it's by no means just a content aggregator; there's a really rad Time Capsule feature that you can sign up for and it will send you emails of your photos from a year ago, just for fun.
There's even a store full of useful gear for photographers and geeks alike!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!