I find many e-card sites to be so blah. After awhile they all look the same, with the exception of someecards, of course. Phreetings is an easy-to-use, fun site that helps you create your own photo e-cards using images from Flickr. Featured on Trendhunter, this website is great because all you have to do is type in the subject area of images you want to find and all the pics tagged with that word pop up. Just slide the image over to the picture box, choose a color scheme, and ad text and you're good to go. Either screen cap the card or send the URL to your friend . . . Just like that.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!