Now we can keep the original Polaroid  dream alive thanks to a neat website and download called Poladroid ! Mac OS X users (a Windows XP version is coming soon), just download the application on your computer, drag and drop your photos into the camera, wait a few seconds (like a real Polaroid cam), and then your retro-chic image should appear — utterly magical I tell ya. You can keep to pass along to friends, or upload high-res pics to the Polaroid cam and print them out for later . . . and then proceed to "shake it, shake it, shake it like a Polaroid picture." Oh what fun!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, .
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group .
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group  and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!