Photography is one of my favorite geeky hobbies. Cameras are a gadget that you can waste time with and then have something great to show after you're done playing with it (unlike so many others!).
Though PopPhoto is a one-stop resource for reviews of cameras and lens, galleries, and buying guides, the how-tos are my favorites. Learn how to capture panoramas, make the elusive "ring of fire" and find oodles of photo-editing tips (trust me, once you learn how to Photoshop your zits away you'll never look back)!
Do you have a favorite website you want to share with us? Submit your faves to our Website of the Day group! To learn how, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.