Standard e-cards are pretty generic, while Someecards can be clever but too snarky — and neither of them is what you really want to send to people: personal. Postcard FM is more than personal — it's crazy fun! You get to put together any picture and any song (just upload each file), slap in a message and an email address, and your recipients get a custom card!
I'm thinking "your song" with a cute picture would be a nice coupley or BFF card to send, but I'm also a fan of mixing kitten pics with hip-hop songs.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!