With Twitter I haven't gotten to the point yet where I get offended if people stop following me (Facebook and MySpace, that's a different story). But I'm sure with due time, just like anything else, I'll start wondering if and why people decide I'm "not worth the follow." Yesterday I told you about a Twitter site that will help you save money, and today it's all about a site that will keep you notified when someone stops following you on Twitter. With Qwitter, you'll get an email telling you who stopped following you and when. Scandalous!
Got a useful website you'd like to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!