The UK techie gals over at Shiny Shiny are getting geared up for the popular Red Nose Day on March 16th. People are encouraged to take funny pics of themselves wearing a giant red clown's nose to show their support for the UK wide fundraising event that is organized by Comic Relief. On Red Nose Day everyone in England is encouraged to put on a Red Nose and do something wild to raise money. Go to the Red Nose Day Moblog to check out more people getting involved in the fun. From the UK or not, throw on a red nose, take a pic and show your support!
Do you have a great website you want to share with geeksugar? Submit it to my Website of the Day group! To learn how to post your favorite sites to the group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day Group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo were "Website of the day" and "Shiny Shiny")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and start sharing your favorite websites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!