I try to stay as virtually organized as I possibly can with my Google Calendar and many other great reminder tools I've found on the Internet. But a girl gets busy, real busy, especially at this time of the year with work, parties, shopping, and traveling. There are times when I remember that I need to do something, but don't have time to add it to my calendar, and that's when a site called Remindr becomes my savior. With the self-explanatory Remindr, you just enter the goods, and it works its magic and does the rest. That wine you were supposed to pick up for the Christmas party tonight? Remindr will give you a handy reminder to stop by the grocery store after work.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!