Don't you just love websites that can help you save time and money? Well geeksugar's website of the day is a site that does just that. Rentometer is a fabulous free service that allows you to enter your address to see if your rent is comparable to others in the neighborhood or if you are paying too much or getting a steal. It also shows other rental properties in the same area on a handy map and how they fair in terms of pricing. From the example below, Rentometer suggested that the rental unit should be in top condition and have more amenities than the average rental unit in the area, and if it doesn't then the rent is too high. Love it! Now you'll never have to second guess if you're paying too much rent again!
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!