If your dad told you he wants an HDTV for Christmas, but you have no idea what the difference between a high-def, plasma, or LCD TV is, today's website of the day is just for you. With thousands of electronics available online, you can drive yourself nuts filtering through information, reviews, and most importantly — trying to find the best price. Thanks to Retrevo, online shopping for electronics is now made easy and fun. Retrevo's service aggregates up-to-the-second data on hundreds of thousands of products and includes user and expert reviews from websites, blogs, and forums. You can search by brand, price, and feature preferences to find exactly what you're looking for, while making sure you get the best value.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!