This weekend I finished reading Into the Wild and desperately needed to talk about it with someone. Most of my friends had read it years ago, or skipped the book and opted for the movie, so I decided to do some Internet searching for book communities.
I stumbled on Revish, a web community for people to share their reading experiences. The site allows you to keep and share a list of books you're reading, write reviews of books, and find recommendations from other readers. I like Revish more than Shelfari, a literary site I've featured in the past, because Revish has a simpler rating system and some really thoughtful reviews. Read on!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!