Want to make one of those cute slideshows you've seen on other people's blogs? Check out RockYou.com, a website that allows you to make your slideshows groove with music tracks. From Hip Hop, Electronica, and old school rock - you can customize the look and sound of your slideshows to better memorialize the essence of your wild days and nights.
There is currently no limit to the number of photos you can upload. However, they must be in jpeg, gif, or png format and less than 3 megs in size. Once you've uploaded your pictures to RockYou.com they can then be added to your Myspace, Friendster, Xanga and even your TeamSugar profile or blog.
For tips on how to make a slide show or embed it in your blog, just read more
- Go to www.rockyou.com
- Hit 'Create' on top of the page
- Select the method that you wish to upload the images and click 'Add Slide'
- Click 'Customize' and select from the various choices such as transitions, themes, colors and text, and categories
- Repeat adding photos as necessary
- Click 'Save/Done'
- Enter your email address (recommended) and it should bring you to another page with the code and instructions on how to post the code to various sites