Moving? Want to make sure your new neighbors aren't going to be complete freaks? With the website Rotten Neighbor, you can now check for bad neighbors before you move — cause we all know not all neighborhoods can be like the one from Mister Rogers! Featured on lifehacker, all you have to do is type in the area code where you want to do a search for nasty neighbors (or neighbor 'hoods' for that matter) and a google map will display all the submissions from people forewarning them about their new neighbors. To add to their database, just click "contribute to this map." Love it!
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group, just read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!