OK, I know you're probably sick of hearing me go on and on about recycling your old electronics, but I have an offer you won't be able to refuse. If you send your "gently-used" gadgets to Second Rotation, you'll get paid for them, in cash — simple as that! Fair enough, you may not get $500 for that old Toshiba TV hiding in the garage, but you will be dealing with a reputable company who offers free shipping for your goods and your gadget is going to a good home (not a landfill). . . . And if an item doesn't have market value, Second Rotation will ensure it is recycled responsibly!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!