We've all been there. You wait months and months for that luxurious Marc Jacobs handbag to drop in price, and when it doesn't, you decide to splurge and get it anyways. Sure enough, a week later, it's half price on the website — *%^# !
Thankfully you can prevent this online shopping disaster from happening again with a site called Shopping Notes. Shopping notes will instantly alert you via email if a price drops on a certain product.
Just enter the URL for the item you want to watch, provide an email to receive price alerts, and you're good to go!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!