Last week, I shared a fun tip with you which explained how to use Google as your mobile weatherman.
This week, I just have to tell you about a fabulous site called Simple Weather.
The site is exactly its name - simple basic good ol' fashioned weather. No crazy frills and gimmicks with this one folks. You won't find any annoying pop-ups, flashing banners or ads on this site to distract you from the actual forecast. Just enter your zip or city and the weather will be ever-so-beautifully displayed for that day and the next five days.
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!