Sit or Squat lives up to its name. The site shows you the closest place to relieve yourself and whether that place qualifies as a sitting or squatting spot. (You get what I mean, ladies?).
It's a fancier, more particular version of MizPee, which is a simple text service that finds the closest (and supposedly cleanest) toilet.
The Sit or Squat application was designed for the computer or for download on your iPhone (they are still working on BlackBerry), which means you can use it when you are on the go and really have to go. It functions worldwide and is based on Google Maps, but anyone can submit their favorite, or least favorite, throne. Now if I only knew which restrooms have full length mirrors . . .
To learn how to post your favorite websites to my Website of the Day group, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!