The launch of lilsugar got me to thinking about how much easier it must be to be a photo-happy parent in the age of digital cameras and online photo services. When I was a kid my mom would follow me around with a giant 35 mm, and we'd end up standing in line at the drugstore photo lab once a week. Thank goodness for photo-archive sites like Flickr, Picasa, and my new family favorite Snapfish, which allows users to share, print, and store photos in one place.
Snapfish offers professionally-developed prints as low as $.10, film developing for just $3 per roll, free online photo sharing, unlimited online photo storage, free editing tools and software, wireless imaging services, and more than 80 personalized photo products like mouse pads.
What's even cooler, you can even send photos from your camera phone to an online album and share pictures with family and friends when you're away from computer access.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!