You know all those items and trinkets you find lying around your apartment when a relationship ends? Like boxers, old Valentine's Day cards, pictures, etc? Well there's a website — you knew it was coming — called Stuff That's Left Behind where you can post all these buried treasures for the rest of the world to see. The site encourages people to leave a story to go along with the photo, like if your boyfriend gave you a promise ring right before he broke up with you to date your best friend, or if your high school sweetheart painted a picture of the two of you for your three month anniversary. . . stuff like that. The stories are priceless!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!