If you've spent time on StumbleUpon, then you know how it sweetly liberates you from your spare time, but it can also lead to worthwhile discoveries. Imagine then, if you could do this with music as well. Brilliant idea, right? Well, don't credit me, because it already exists: StumbleAudio.
StumbleAudio has a pleasing, coverflow-like interface, and like StumbleUpon before it, you just keep telling it what you like and don't like, and clicking stumble when you want to try out a new song.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.