A website like this couldn't have come at a better time. Now that you've taken a look at some sites that will help save you money, it's time to have a bit of fun and remember that at the end of the day — there's always something that can put a big smile on your face. Things to Be Happy About is a bright, cheery site that will help you make a list of all the things that make you happy with the Happy Creator. So maybe it is just a list generator, but you can check out the main page to see all the lists others have created (trust me, they make you feel warm and fuzzy inside), and you can always go back and read your happy lists or share them with friends and family! This neat site was created after the book 14,000 Things to Be Happy About by Barbara Ann Kipfer.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!