I come across a fair amount of travel websites on a regular basis — OK, more like I seek them out, because you know how much I love them! A co-worker mentioned this site to me the other day and I was overjoyed to actually take it for a test drive. What's great about Trazzler is the fact that it will provide you with wonderful trip recommendations based on a certain location. It's soo easy to use, the suggestions are fabulous and it's not cluttered with a ton of info. Once you find something you like, you can add it to a wishlist (which will categorize according to country) or share it with a friend! Oh, and it's free to sign-up!
Do you have a favorite website you want to share with us? Submit your faves to our Website of the Day group! To learn how, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.