Thinking about getting a new cell phone but wish you could take a few for a test drive before making your final decision? If you don't have the time to visit mobile store after mobile store, I suggest checking out TryPhone, a really neat interactive site that provides virtual handsets for 15 popular phones.
Test applications and features, and check out the interface and display quality, without any pressure or dirty salesmen breathing down your throat. You can also watch the demos to see the phone in action.
Note: They have an iPhone on the site, but keep in mind you won't be able to test out the touchscreen — which I like to think is the best feature.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!