Imagine if Nokia strapped a new Nokia N82 multimedia phone on you and said travel the world and take lots of pics?! Jackpot! Well for four lucky bloggers this is exactly what happened to them. Nokia has created a site called Urbanista Diaries to document each of the bloggers experiences in real time through the lens of a N82. With integrated GPS, maps, search, and a 5-megapixel camera, this is certainly a great phone for traveling and capturing memories. Stellar marketing tactics if you ask me, but I must admit the site is pretty cool too! Thanks for sharing Calamari!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!