Gearing up for Tuesday's big inauguration day? If you've got all of the festivities scheduled to tape on your DVR while you're at work, but you don't want to miss any of the action as it happens, a site called Ustream.TV will broadcast everything live and for free! And not only that, but if you have an iPhone, Ustream has created an iPhone viewing application so you can watch the inauguration live — directly from your cell phone. Oh, and for Hulu fans, don't worry, you can catch all the action on Hulu as well!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!