Usually it's all about taking an old photo and either scanning it or trying to enhance its color. Not so much here. Now you can take a digital pic and actually make it look like something your grandma had hiding in a box under her bed! I spotted Wanokoto on downloadsquad and I just knew I had to take a little trip back in time. All you have to do is upload your pic and Wanokoto works it's old school magic, transforming your pic into an old faded masterpiece! For more photo fun, be sure to check out Dumpr!
Do you have a favorite website you want to share with us? Submit your faves to our Website of the Day group! To learn how, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.