If you like popping bubble wrap but also like being eco-friendly and avoiding plastics, check out Virtual Bubblewrap, a site that's "dedicated to this most entertaining packing material."
Virtual bubblewrap is a free shockwave flash online game that challenges you to pop as many bubbles as possible and allows you to use manic mode to pop faster and get a higher score. It's mindless entertainment, but just as addictive as the real thing.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post”
- Give your story a “Title”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it
- Click “Next"
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags
- Click “I’m done” to submit content
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!