I instantly became addicted to the website Postcard FM because I could upload any one of my pictures, add a fun song to it (my mp3 choice, naturally), and then add a personalized message. Being able to custom design an e-card is magical I tell ya!
So when I discovered Vox Cards, I knew it was another great site that would provide me with endless personalization options! With Vox Cards you can choose a card, add some text, record a greeting and then add your own personal greeting (by voice that is)! You don't even need a microphone, because with Vox Cards you just call the provided number, follow the instructions, and leave your message! How easy peasey is that?!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!