Sure, many of us want to write a book, but some people (ahem) are a little too busy playing/working on the Internet that they don't have the time to sit at home working on a manuscript, let alone try to break into old-school publishing!
WEBook wants to change that; calling themselves a "next-generation" publisher, WEBook is kind of like a social network — but when you're done, instead of quiz results put on your Facebook page or a wall full of "What have you been up tos," you have a book.
See, WEBook users join up and pick projects — and then collaborate to write whole works. Then the WEBook community votes on the best ones, and then WEBook publishes the book (one has already been finished and published, "Pandora"). So log off Facebook and get cracking!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!