Since most of you are paying hefty cell phone bills each month, I thought I'd post this website which offers a useful app that will prevent you from going over your total amount of free monthly minutes. Watch My Cell periodically checks your cell phone account (every three hours) and sends you a text message or email alert when you're close to going over, so you don't have to learn the hard way with an outrageous bill. Once downloaded, you will need to configure this free application with your cell phone provider, how many minutes you get for free, and when you want to receive a notification. This app currently only works with PCs and Cingular/AT&T, Sprint/Nextel, T-Mobile, and Verizon phone networks.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!