Whenever I need an instant weather report, I usually refer to my six-day forecast widget which sits nicely on my dashboard. However, whenever I'm planning a trip and need to check the forecast (do I need an umbrella or sunglasses?), I couldn't be bothered changing the default city for my widget, so I usually head on over to a site called Weather Studio.
Similar to Simple Weather, which is also fabulous, Weather Studio provides an easy-to-read weather report for the city you enter. You can also check out an hourly report as well as the five-day forecast for a given location. And if you really love it, you can download the free Weather Studio toolbar!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!