I belong to a few online book communities (GoodReads is my fave), and after spending some quality time adding members as friends and circulating around the site to see what other people like, I can end up with some recommendations about books to read.
But sometimes I don't have the time to spend searching and I need instant suggestions on what I would like.
On What Should I Read Next?, all you have to do is enter in a book's title and author, and you'll get several suggestions about what you should curl up with next (along with links to comments and where to buy that book).
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!