As a PopSugar and all-around pop culture addict, I'm usually the one my friends come to and ask what the latest celebrity gossip is. My favorite topic of discussion? Love lives. Yeah yeah yeah, it's none of my business, but it is so much fun. The website Who's Dated Who is devoted to exactly that — which celebrities have hooked up — and oh, what an excellent tangled web they weave.
When you're bored, you can click on Courtney Cox's face, and say to yourself, Richie Sambora, Kevin Costner, what?! Or, use Who's Dated Who as a resource in a lively game of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. And as Denise Richards can attest, it appears to be pretty accurate!
The only thing I don't like about this website? It's "Who's Dated Whom."
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!