Isn't it great when a website can take your words or images, and miraculously transform them into an aesthetically pleasing piece of artwork? With Wordle, you can enter a list of words, and it will generate a "word cloud" which shows your words in a creative format. Have fun switching up your text with a new font, color scheme (you can even custom design your own), and layout. Once you get your words exactly the way you like them, you can save them to a gallery, print them or share with friends. Just make sure you copy your word list, since Wordle can freeze and you have to start over!
Do you have a favorite website you want to share with us? Submit your faves to our Website of the Day group! To learn how, just read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.