Do you ever need to whip up an online form, survey, or invite, but you don't have the patience to deal with Word's old templates or Google Docs templates?
With Wufoo you can do all that and more, and you don't need to waste a minute trying to wrestle with a form. All of the data entered into Wufoo is said to be safe and secure, and it can be collected and exported to Excel or CSV if you want to print it up for later. You create the doc with Wufoo's form wizardry, and then decide if you want to share it or password-protect it.
Wufoo has five different accounts you can sign up for (four cost money), but the account that offers three forms, three reports, 10 fields, and 100 entries per month is totally free! So unless you're a crazy form creator, this site won't cost you a penny.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!