There's often times when my friends send me a SMS with really important info and I end up deleting it when I go on my SMS-deleting binges. Usually it's an address, phone number, or name of a store or restaurant that I wish I would have saved or at least emailed to myself. For iPhone owners, there's this fantastic site called You Archive It that will store all your SMS messages online, and for free! Their database is safe, encrypted (so no one can read your juicy SMSs), and you can access all your messages whenever from wherever. . . no more losing important texts!
Do you have a favorite website you want to share with us? Submit your faves to our Website of the Day group! To learn how, just read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.