Do you hate looking around blankly when all your friends are talking about the latest viral video or Internet meme? Were you confused during some parts of Weezer's video for "Pork and Beans" last year? Then I highly recommend you check out the website You Should Have Seen This.
Greg Rutter has compiled 99 of the Internet's must-see videos, images, and GIFs that are required for a full pop-culture education, which of course completely relies on the Internet now. I consider myself a meme connoisseur, but even I had to say that there were a lot of things on the list I hadn't seen.
Do you know of a cool website that you want to share with other geeksugar readers? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!